With 2016 behind us we can now look at how some of the major factors impacting the Canadian preferred share market are expected to move going forward. ETFs will continue to play a key role in the preferred share space and investors are showing preference for getting exposure to fixed-reset preferred shares.
This eBook covers the Canadian Preferred Share Market and potential investments. Please contact me if you have any questions.
Inside this eBook you will find information on the following:
- 2016 Market Recap and Commentary
- 2017 Market Outlook with New Issues
Detailed Tables on the following Preferred Share Types:
- Retractable Preferred Shares
- Perpetual Preferred Shares
- Fixed-Reset Preferred Shares
- Floating Rate Preferred Shares
- $US-Pay Preferred Shares