Jeremy began his career in insurance and financial advisory firm in 2001 and since then has held various positions in the banking and financial planning industries. He works closely with clients to find out what really matters to the clients so that a financial plan focusing on their priorities and goals could be created. The process Jeremy follows to create a financial plan includes:
- Identify goals and objectives
- Analyze situation and identify opportunities
- Develop a customized plan to achieve short-term and long-term goals
- Implement the financial plan once clients have reviewed and approved on recommendations
- Review and update clients’ plans regularly so that they continue to meet their needs
Jeremy has a B.Sc. degree in Biochemistry and a B.A. degree in Economics from UBC and an MBA specializing in Global Assets and Wealth Management from SFU.